A complete power solution. Versatile enough to do it all.
You’re a dedicated cyclist. Whether the bike makes up your entire race or only one part of it, you demand the most out of your equipment. You put a lot of time, effort and passion into your sport, and your equipment should deliver no less than what you put in.
With varying courses and wind conditions, different rider types, different brands and a plethora of statistics, graphs, opinions and reviews to muddy the water; we understand there are a lot of different considerations in choosing the right equipment period, so we’d like to make the decision on which wheelset to compliment your training a whole lot easier.
By analyzing and selecting the best components available, we’ve created a complete line-up of unique PowerTap training and racing wheelsets, offered directly from CycleOps. Whether you’re thinking about a solid set of alloy training clinchers or a mid or deep-section carbon clincher or tubular wheelset; we have you covered.
CycleOps Alloy Wheels:
CycleOps has years of experience and, following some extremely vigorous testing, we’ve designed the ultimate combination of durability and precision power measurement with our hand-built, alloy G3 and Pro training wheels. With a rim width of 23mm and using DT Swiss spokes, you’ll have a steadfast, comfortable ride to rival that offered by a tubular wheel.
CycleOps PowerTap G3 Hub Details:
• World’s lightest power meter
• Hub weighs a mere 325 grams
• 15 mm alloy axle for optimum stiffness to weight ratio
• ANT+ compatible for use with Joule or your favorite computer
• Available in 20, 24, 28 and 32 spoke options (Shimano/SRAM or Campagnolo)
• CycleOps front and rear alloy wheels
• PowerTap G3 or Pro rear hub
• CycleOps front hub
• 32-hole, DT Swiss Competition spokes
• 1,850/1,950 grams (complete G3/Pro wheelsets)
• Perfect for training in all conditions
• Includes skewers