Get-Pulse 4 T240N-0190
Fall/Winter collection 2012/2013
A fantastic ride for all-round training.
Versatile and highly cushioned, the GEL-PULSE 4 offers outstanding comfort and value in the Cushioning category.
This edition features a freshly redesigned upper and very sleek aesthetics. The Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning absorb shock when your foot lands. It combines with the SpEVA midsole material to offer a fantastic ride.
The Trusstic System reduces the shoe's weight and provides torsional stiffness for better stability in the midfoot. The popular GEL-PULSE 4 is a great all-round shoe for neutral runners.
- ComforDry sockliner: insole placed inside the shoe which provides cushioning keeping the foot drier and cooler.
- SpEVA 45: Employs 45 degree SpEVA lasting material for a soft platform feel.
- Trusstic: plastic bridge under the arch which gives the shoe strength and stability without loss of flexibility.
- Removable Sockliner: a sockliner which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- Visible Rearfoot GEL: ASICS GEL is a silicone-based cushioning system designed to meet the needs of both professional and recreational athletes. Rearfoot GEL provides cushioning in all directions, absorbs impact forces and helps to stabilise the foot during heel contact.The GEL in the heel is left exposed in this case.
- AHAR (ASICS High Abrasion Resistant rubber): tough material placed in critical areas of heavy contact on the shoe for exceptional durability.
- 3M Reflectivity: special reflective material which enhances visibility in poor light. 3m Scotchlite is a registered trademark of the 3M Company.
- SpEVA Midsole Material: spongy layer between the sole and upper designed to absorb shock and cushion the foot.
Product Code: T240N
Color: Black/White/Neon green
Color Code: 9001
Weight: 325 grams