This hat eliminates excuses (you know, like darkness and rain) to miss a run. The ultimate running partner for nighttime and wet-weather runs, it features water-resistant, high-visibility fabric and 360 degrees of retroreflectivity. The cherry on top (or on back): A flashing rear L.E.D. light.
• Fit: One size fits all
• High-visibility fabric, flashing rear L.E.D. light, and 3M™ Scotchlite™ retroreflective piping dramatically enhance visibility
• Fabric provides weather protection
• Adjustable hook-and-loop backstrap
• Remove the L.E.D. before washing: Lift off the red lens, being careful to not dislodge the small rubber plunger that activates the on/off switch.
• With a pointed object, remove the circuit board.
• Hand wash with mild soap and warm water. Hang to dry.
• Be sure that the black plastic casing is dry before replacing the circuit board.
• Replace the circuit board and red lens. The small rubber plunger must be securely housed in the center of the red lens to assure proper activation.
Replacing the battery:
• Gently lift off the red lens, being careful to not dislodge the small rubber plunger that activates the on/off switch.
• With a pointed object, gently remove the circuit board. Two small LR41 watch batteries are housed on the back of the circuit board.
• Slide each battery out of the holster towards the outside edge of the circuit board.
• Slide in the new LR41 batteries, positive side up.
• Replace the circuit board, making sure that it lies flat. Gently slide red lens with plunger back into the black plastic casing.
• The flashing light on your NightLife Cap will work for approximately 200 hours before requiring battery replacement. Proper care will ensure the longest possible life.