Speedo LZR Elite 2 Jammer Black / Blue
The worlds most successful suit, reengineered.
Intense full body compression, sophisticated low-drag fabrics and world-leading technologies maximise performance and racing efficiency.
Now with a 40% increase in durability of water repellency.
- Part of the Fastskin range, our new version of the worlds most successful suit
- NEW improved LZR Pulse+ Fabric technology - 40% more durable water repellency
- Full body compression fabrics reduce muscle oscillation, contouring the body into an efficient hydrodynamic shape
- Fully bonded, ultrasonically welded seams create a smooth surface, reducing skin friction drag by 6% versus sewn seams
- Lightweight, woven fabrics deliver compression without weight
- NEW choice of three striking contrasting suit panel colour combinations - black/blue, navy/pink, black/purple, plus traditional black
- NEW reflective Speedo logo identifies the serious competitor
- NEW speedo branded seam tape
- Silicone leg grippers ensure a snug, solid fit for confidence in your performance
- NEW Coordinating Fastskin³ Cap colours available
- Composition: 65% polyamide and 35% elastane
Speedo are one of the most established brands in the swim wear industry. Beginning its journey in Australia by a scottish immigrant called Alexander McRae in 1910, what today is known as Speedo started as 'McRae Hosiery Manufacturers'. Four years laters McRae diversified and began manufacturing Swim Wear and hasn't looked back since.
Today Speedo design and manufacture swimwear for anyone who wants to go into the water. Whether you're just a beginner learning to swim or a World Record holding Olympic athelte such as Speedo Sponsor Michael Phelps, Speedo has swimwear ready for you.